FlightLink for Zulu.2
Introducing FlightLink, the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple iPad and iPhone. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with newer Lightspeed Zulu.2 headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications. Store multiple flight recordings on your device or computer, and enjoy instant playback of Air Traffic Control transmissions. On the iPad, draw notes on the large scratchpad. Easily toggle from other apps to access recordings and notes.App Store
- Never miss a vital transmission while in flight
- Immediate replay of ATC calls
- Draw or erase notes or diagrams on the scratchpad with your fingertip
- Permanent archive of all flight communications for post-flight briefing and training
- Valuable tool for flight training at all levels by capturing the intercom communication of instructional flights
- Easily register your Lightspeed headset and receive timely notices of updates, special offers and invitations from Lightspeed
Record all activity over the intercom, including in-bound and out-bound transmissions as well as in-cabin conversation.
Draw notes, codes, or diagrams on the convenient scratchpad for reference.
Store your recording library on your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes account.
Playback is instantaneous and user-selected. Listen to the prior two seconds or two minutes.
It all starts with Zulu.2
FlightLink works seamlessly with newer Lightspeed Aviation Zulu.2 headsets. Older Zulu.2 headsets may qualify for a factory installed retrofit at a nominal fee. For more information on a retrofit, contact Lightspeed Customer Care by calling 800.332.2421 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.